One of the most important parts of the comprehensive offer of Solar Global Service a.s. is its services for the operators of photovoltaic power plants is their service, including regular preventive inspections of the equipment including prescribed revisions, maintenance of the operation of the equipment with agreed response times for the elimination of defects and maintenance of the premises and the surroundings of the plants. We use data from the daily monitoring of PV plants to manage the servicing of PV plants. The scope of PV plant servicing activities may vary according to the nature of the plant and customer requirements.
The PV plant servicing activities we offer typically include the following:
- regular preventive maintenance of technologies according to the agreed frequency for:
- solar panels
- inverters (Satcon, SMA, Fronius, Vacon, Kaco, PowerOne, Kostal)
- DC and AC cabinets
- compensation switchboards
- regular inspections according to CSN, including:
- recording, monitoring and ensuring revisions of all parts of the PV plant
- LV revisions
- HV revisions
- revisions of fire extinguishers
- EZS revisions
- fault diagnosis
- call-out to faults according to the agreed response time (7 days a week/365 days a year)
- optimization of PV power output, including:
- daily evaluation of PV production
- diagnosis of inverter and string production deviations
- Warranty and post-warranty service, including:
- resolving and registering complaints with suppliers of technology, materials, services
- storing a safety stock of spare parts and components for early response interventions
- keeping a service log
- maintenance of the site and plant surroundings, including:
- grass cutting
- cleaning of the site
- planting of grass
- maintenance of the terrain (levelling of depressions, deposits, etc.)
- fence repairs
At the request of our customers we also carry out other additional activities, which can be provided as part of the PV service or individually:
- Initial inspection - inspection of the documentation of the actual execution of the construction, including:
- physical inspection of the condition of the PV plant
- optimization design
- design and solution of reactive energy compensation
- dispatching control systems
- thermal imaging of panels and switchgear by thermal imaging camera
- measurement of volt-ampere characteristics of panels and entire strings
- network analysis
- shadow analysis
- panel cleaning
- snow removal
- ground impedance measurements
- site and kiosk drainage
- or other activities according to specific demand
Our round-the-clock monitoring system enables monitoring and evaluation of the status:
- central and decentral inverters of manufacturers
- technological blocks (string, string boxes, etc.)
- auxiliary technologies (DEON, UPS ...),
- meteorological situation (solar radiation, temperature, humidity),
- other technologies (electricity meters, telemetry, PZTS, CCTV)
Based on this information, our dispatchers evaluate the identified deviations and, in close cooperation with the service department, provide the necessary service interventions according to contractual agreements with the investor. To visualize the current status of the monitored technologies from the surveillance system, we use a professional telescreen consisting of 18 large-screen monitors.
In order to continuously improve the quality of service, Solar Global Service a.s. provides its customers with a customer portal. This service provides customers with:
- on-line power plant production
- continuous access to operational documents (inspections, service logs, reports)
- plant status from a local camera
- current weather conditions from the meteorological stations of the Czech Meteorological Office
Power plant production is read from distribution meters and presented in the form of graphs. Customers are thus provided with the possibility of checking production data from distribution network operators.
Production data from the Customer Portal can be exported up to 14 months back. The current production of the power plant is also graphically displayed on a map, including the current weather conditions in the vicinity of the power plant. For power plants with central inverters, the production of individual inverters is also displayed in the form of graphs from our internal SCADA system.
The state of the plant is presented in the form of a gallery of images from the camera. The recordings are stored at regular time intervals during the day and allow to monitor the local weather, the state of the grassland and the panels up to 7 days back. The customer portal is accessible via a web browser on computers and mobile devices.
As part of our inverter servicing offering, we specialise in SMA decentral inverters. Repairs of these inverters are usually carried out within 5 days of delivery to our service centre. In addition to repairing standard faults, we also offer preventive prophylaxis of the entire inverter (contactors, capacitor replacement, checking of cooling and power parts, fimrware update and overall IP coverage check). We have more than 50 units in stock for operational replacement or loan during the repair period.
We are specialists in the repair, monitoring and maintenance of Satcon inverters.
We also service inverters from other manufacturers, such as:
- Power One
From 2023 onwards, we are newly servicing and monitoring SUNGROW inverters.